Just print this page, front and pack and cut out the table and the pieces. Now all you have to do is find the right place for all the pieces, covering the whole table. Be careful, some of the pieces might need to be turned around (the ones with the little arrow sign). Also rectangles with the same text need to be placed on top of each other (so you don't end up having the same word twice in the table).
For those of you who don't know the riddle:
- There are 5 houses in five different colors.
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
- These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.
- the Brit lives in the red house
- the Swede keeps dogs as pets
- the Dane drinks tea
- the green house is on the left of the white house
- the green house's owner drinks coffee
- the person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- the owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- the man living in the center house drinks milk
- the Norwegian lives in the first house
- the man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
- the man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- the owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
- the German smokes Prince
- the Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water
Hints number 8, 9, 14 are illustrated on the chart because they are so straight forward. The remaining 12 rules I combined into 10 pieces, plus a fish-piece which will go in the last remaining empty spot, thus solving the riddle.